Digiscribe, a leader in document management and workflow automation services and software from Philadelphia to Maine, is seeking a freelance copywriter to create weekly blog post content to keep our SEO ranking high, generate leads, keep our audience engaged and increase readership of our blog.
- 2-4 hours of work per week
- Develop weekly blog posts based on the theme, direction, creative brief and background information provided by the Digiscribe marketing team
- Write original, high-quality, SEO-friendly blogs that communicate our messaging to a wide variety of audiences
- Ad-hoc writing projects as they arise such as newsletters, articles and case studies
- There may be times when two blog posts a week are required
- Excellent writing, grammar, spelling and formatting
- Strong communication skills
- A portfolio that demonstrates an ability to create compelling B2B copy to a wide variety of industries and audiences including CFOs, CEOs, comptrollers, accounts payable managers, human resource managers and business owners
- This is not technical writing however you should have a general understanding of cloud based services, business processes and digital documents
Disclaimer: This document does not create an employment contract, implied or otherwise, other than an “at will” relationship.