Mitch is the principal founder of Digiscribe International. With over 25 years in the information services industry, he provides you with a wealth of experience and insight on how your company can go paperless and automate your business processes.
“Learning about different organizations and their business processes and adapting our services to meet a client’s particular document management challenge keeps the job interesting and fun for me. Although there are similarities across departments where we engage our services like accounts payable and human resources, there are always enough differences and nuances in the way organizations run and how they manage and process their vital documents to make each day new, interesting, and exciting.”
- HIPAA Compliance Trained
- CDIA Certified Document Imaging Architech
- Digitech Systems Document Management Software Trained
- FileBound Certified Professional
- Frevvo E-Forms Software Trained
- PSIGEN Document Capture Software Trained
- MBN Board of Directors
Guest Author on:
- AIIM Community – The Global Community of Information Professionals
- Workflow – Business process management. Revolutionized.
More About Mitch
- If he’s not in the office, you’ll find Mitch on the golf course. He’s sure to impress having made 3 holes in one.
- He’s a wine aficionado and is a Bordeaux wine collector.
- In the mood for some trivial information? Look no further.
Recent Posts from Mitch
- Join Us November 4 for AIIM’s World Paper Free Day!
- What Can Outsourced Digital Mailrooms Do For Your Business?
- Your Business Continuity Plan Needs Document Scanning