We all know that business in New York City can be fierce, so having a competitive advantage is essential to staying ahead of the curve. What is the best way to accomplish this? In a word: technology, and a good place to start is with document management.
Top 5 Ways to Gain a Competitive Edge
Document scanning, cloud document management and workflow automation can help you achieve the following competitive advantages:
- Lower Operating Costs: minimize real estate needs by eliminating file cabinets and storage boxes; eliminate capital expenditures with cloud document management software, reallocate staff to focus on your core competencies and revenue generating tasks
- Faster Processing Speeds: fulfill purchase orders, pay invoices, complete work orders, and take care of all tasks quicker – all with less mistakes
- Superior Customer Service: access documents within seconds while a client is on the phone, answering their questions in the moment
- Top Talent Acquisition: modern, file cabinet-free offices within a coveted address and the ability to work from anywhere (mobile, work from home) helps attract the best talent
- Industry Leader Position: companies that use cutting edge technology are perceived as industry leaders
Digitizing Documents in a New York Minute
Document scanning digitizes paper documents so they can be stored, retrieved, processed and distributed quickly and easily from your computer or mobile device. This is the first step to having your critical business information accessible from wherever you are whenever you want it.
Accessing Your Documents Anytime, Anywhere
Think of cloud document management software as a secure electronic file cabinet for your critical documents that is accessible with any internet browser. Access your documents anywhere at any time you have internet connectivity; in a cab, at a client’s office, or from your home.
Business Processes That Never Sleep
Streamlining business processes like invoice processing and new employee onboarding to become nimble in NYC is a challenge made simple with workflow automation – frequently a module of document management. By utilizing business rules and document routing, automated workflow allows you to review and approve contracts, purchase orders, invoices in the office or on the go quicker than your competitors.
Stay Ahead of the Curve
Processing paper documents manually is tedious, time-consuming and error-prone. The resulting labor costs incurred and real estate consumed – especially in New York – as well as frustrated customers and burnt out employees is no way to do business in NYC.
On the other hand, utilizing document scanning services, cloud document management and workflow automation software can lead to industry leadership and competitive advantage, even in New York. Take a look at how one leading NY company stays ahead of the curve with document scanning.Access your documents anywhere