How Does a Digital Mailroom Work?
- First, your mail is sent to a unique post office box for scheduled pick-up by our New York or Boston office.
- Your mail is then opened, prepped, scanned, and indexed in Digiscribe’s secure document scanning facilities.
- Electronic mail can be sent to an inbox for daily monitoring and processing by Digiscribe.
- The digital and scanned mail is electronically distributed to the appropriate people in your organization for immediate decision making and action. This is based on your business rules with our automated workflow software.
- The data can be automatically fed into your ERP or line-of-business software eliminating the need for manual data entry and eliminating manual processing errors.
- Finally, digital images are securely stored in a cloud document management system for easy and immediate retrieval.
Key Benefits of Digital Mailroom Solutions
The benefits of a digital mailroom are numerous. Save time by accelerating document processing immediately upon receipt. Your mail is swiftly distributed to the appropriate person in your organization in a timely manner, even if they are working remotely.
Save space by reducing the office area required to receive process, sort, and deliver high volumes of paper. Organizations with multiple locations can eliminate satellite mailrooms and centralize receipt and processing.
Lastly, strengthen document security and confidentiality with digital files routed electronically and tracked throughout your organization immediately upon receipt. Traditional mailrooms easily lose, misplace, and incorrectly distribute paper documents.
Ready to Outsource Your Mailroom?
It’s clear that mailroom scanning is a critical step in streamlining your business processes. With all of the benefits it offers, turning to a digital, outsourced mailroom could be a game changer for your business.
We can also help you to transform your business into a faster and more efficient, economical, and accurate enterprise. Contact us today to learn how Digiscribe can help you go paperless, painlessly.