Convert Paper Medical Charts to Electronic Records Securely
From the moment your medical records are received at our secure document scanning facilities outside of Boston and New York City, our HIPAA trained staff securely receives, preps, scans and indexes your documents. Our facility is equipped with an advanced security system with door access control and 24/7 video surveillance ensuring that only authorized individuals have access to your patient’s personal health information.
Leverage the Power of Your EMR System
Access your scanned medical records directly from within your EMR system for immediate access to historic patient information. Digiscribe’s document management software provides the functionality and HIPAA safeguards necessary to securely store your digitally converted patient files and access them directly through your EMR system.
Capture New Patient Data Automatically with E-Forms
With e-forms, the multitude of forms that patients have to complete are digitized with patient data automatically loaded into your billing and patient care software programs. No more data entry, scanning or filing of new patient forms, quality care forms or other required forms.
Improve Practice Profitability, Efficiency & Facilitate HIPAA Compliance
- Scan your medical records and provide secure and immediate access through your EMR system
- Eliminate file cabinets and storage boxes and reallocate space for revenue producing services
- Avoid having to transfer your scanned medical records from one EMR system to another by storing them on HIPAA compliant document management software
- Merge new doctors’ records into your existing system without disruption to services or access to patient charts
- Assure that your health care facility is in compliance with HIPAA by partnering with a HIPAA compliant medical record scanning company
- Eliminate the need for data entry or filing of patient forms
- Provide better patient service
What Our Clients Say
“Accessing old paper charts is quick and easy with PaperVision. The information is right at my fingertips from within the NextGen electronic health record and the integration is seamless to me. I can now access old paper charts from offsite. This has proven invaluable when I am on-call after hours or on the weekend.”
Dr. Jeffrey Leen
Rockland Eye Physicians & Surgeons, PC.
Rockland County, NY