How Can You Have a Green Office? It’s Easy.
- Document scanning & conversion
- Document management services and software
- Workflow automation
- Mailroom scanning services
Reduce Your Carbon Footprint
- Take couriers and overnight delivery services off the road
- Reduce electricity usage with less real estate. Less paper means fewer filing cabinets and reduced warehouse needs which means less real estate
- Use less paper and decrease the emissions of factories that manufacture paper
- Reduce the energy required to cut down, transport and copy
Digiscribe Walks the Walk
As part of our internal green initiative, Digiscribe uses NYSERDA approved energy-efficient light bulbs, hand dryers instead of paper towels and recycle bins for paper, plastics and glass. We send electronic invoices, accept electronic payments, send electronic holiday cards and minimize paper-based marketing pieces. Each year we recycle millions of sheets of paper.
We’ve donated to the Nature Conservancy through their Plant a Billion Trees initiative, planting thousands of trees to help stem climate change.