Everyone at Digiscribe hopes you had a great Thanksgiving holiday. To get in the holiday spirit this weekend, we found some questions from Aristotle to test your Thanksgiving knowledge.
- When was the first Thanksgiving celebration?
- Where was the turkey first domesticated?
- What is a female turkey called?
- What is a male turkey called?
- What great American statesman lobbied to make the turkey the national symbol?
- Which president attempted to move the Thanksgiving holiday to the fourth Thursday in November to create a longer Christmas shopping season?
- Which state produces the most turkeys annually?
- What Native American tribe celebrated the first Thanksgiving with the colonists?
- Approximately what percentage of American homes eats turkey on Thanksgiving?
- What is the name of the skin that hangs from a turkey’s neck?
- Which country consumes the most turkey per year per capita?
- What is the best way to defrost a turkey?
You can find the answers to the quiz below.