Industry / Healthcare/Medical
“I thought we would need another full-time employee to handle the increase in administrative tasks, but we don’t. Now we can do the same amount of work with just one part-time employee. PaperVision Enterprise has made our ridiculous records situation far more manageable and much more efficient.”
Michaella Faella / Practice Administrator
All Island Gastroenterology & Liver Associates, P.C.
What problems did All Island Gastroenterology & Liver Associates, P.C. face?
- Growing practice needed quicker, easier, and remote access to patient files and auxiliary medical documents not in their EMR system
- Reallocate space for patient services or move offices
- Integrate patient files of merging practice into AIG’s EMR system
What solutions helped them?
- Outsource scanning and indexing of AIG’s and merging practice’s medical files
- In-house and cloud-based document management software integrates with EMR system for secure, immediate, and remote access to patient files
What impact did the solutions have?
- Gained 4,000 hours in staff productivity, equating to $100,000 annually
- Increased revenue 50% by adding a doctor to the practice
- Saved at least $35,000 by outsourcing scanning and indexing
- Efficiency increases enabled doctors to see 25 more patients each week
- Avoided hiring a part-time employee, saving $25,000 annually
Want to read the full story?