Industry / Professional Services/Consulting
“We were pretty much drowning in paper and people were not able to find documents effectively. After searching for a document it would finally be found under something on someone’s desk because they were working on an amendment. A lot of wasted time to answer a five second question.”
Heidi Goldstein-Sidley / Exec. VP/Managing Director
What problems did Madison Pension face?
- Financial consultants need reliable, secure, and easy access to client files
- Customer response time needs improvement
- Documents not easily accessible or sharable
- New office space not designed for file cabinets
What solutions helped them?
- Outsource document scanning and indexing
- Convert files to fully searchable text with OCR processing
- Cloud document management software for secure storage, access, sharing, and tracking of financial documents
- Kodak desktop scanners with document conversion software for ongoing scanning
What impact did the solutions have?
- Secure, easy, and immediate access to client files 24/7 from any computer or mobile device
- Multiple consultants have access to files simultaneously
- Faster, more responsive customer service with the ability to access and email client files directly from the computer
- New office space has a cleaner, more contemporary look
- Audit trails, security logs, in-house and off-site backups of digitization files and utilization reports ensure data security and regulatory compliance
Want to read the full story?