Industry / Nonprofit
“It cuts down so much time when it comes to searching. It is such a simple process.”
Melissa Caba / HR Associate
New York Foundling
What problems did New York Foundling face?
- Implement a unified, secure, and quickly accessible document storage and management solution for all employee files
- Enable staff to more efficiently respond to ad hoc audits throughout the year
- Improve file organization in smaller office space
What solutions helped them?
- Scan and index backlog of terminated and current employee files
- Store and manage all scanned employee documents in the cloud with FileBound On-Demand software
- Annual scanning and indexing of employment applications and temporary staff and intern paperwork
- Sharing of UltiPro® HRIS generated documents and data with FileBound On-Demand
What impact did the solutions have?
- HR staff can now quickly access employee files in the cloud
- Employee files easily searchable with multiple index fields
- 90% reduction in time needed to respond to ad hoc audits
- Employee information is accurate and kept up to date in FileBound On-Demand without the need for manual data entry
- Eliminated backlog of thousands of employee files stored in file cabinets
Want to read the full story?