Industry / Financial/Insurance
“When we get a call from the client, it’s not just the pleasure of solving their issue then and there (they expect it to take a few days), but we don’t have to hang up the phone and have a whole series of tasks we have to do, saving each employee 15-20 minutes per request at least a few times a day, across our client-facing employees.”
Brian Tormey / COO, Executive VP
What problems did TitleVest face?
- Ensure continued level of superior customer service amidst explosive growth
- Gain immediate access to ever growing population of closed title search documents
- Minimize need for expanding office space
What solutions helped them?
- Outsource scanning and indexing of closed title files to Digiscribe’s SOC 2 Type 2 scanning facility
- Merge scanned documents with clients’ electronic records for immediate retrieval from the computer
- Deliver PDFs of scanned documents for storage on TitleVest’s file server
- Deliver segment of digitized documents to long term storage with corresponding inventory catalogue
- Provide additional offsite backup
What impact did the solutions have?
- $330,000 in annual savings due to reclaimed office space, recouped employee productivity, and reduced offsite storage
- Strengthened competitive advantage due to highly responsive customer service
- Immediate and easy access to client’s post-closing files from the computer
- Disaster recovery plan in place
Want to read the full story?